Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FGR's Latest Exclusive.



This comes from the latest editorial 'Bright Noise' shot exclusively for Fashion Gone Rogue.
Model Emily Schofield exposes a wardrobe full of eclectic prints and chic jewellery, 
photographed by Tim Ashton and styled by Jessica Roberts.

I was instantly captivated by the Australian labels that adorned this image, particularly those bright floral Zimmermann pants.
I'm also pretty smitten by the Tristan Blair for Karl Capp heels.
I would not mind owning either of the two.
(Also featured, a silk jacket by Therese Rawsthorne and lace bandeau bikini top by Lover).


Source: Fashion Gone Rogue.

8 comments:

Ebony Vaughn said...

nice

Unknown said...

Best pants ever.

xStace
TEE&FAME

Down This Road said...

ok those Zimmermann pants are sale at the mo, majorly considering them...
ps. happy new years babes! thanks for all your support and kindness in 2011! big love! X

Marnie said...

Anything Zimmerman is good for me!
Ps. Who is that 'I want to be'? girl?
x

.sabo skirt. said...

Wow! This outfit was great!... We really love this awesome style...

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Trousers are fab... What are you loving for spring/summer 12? so lovely trends. yellow is great but doesnt look good on me! florals. Love... hope you had a lovely nye! xx

Carissa said...

I'm soooo welcoming the print trends <3

xx,
CA • REY

Style Spot said...

Those pants are incredible, and I love how they've teamed it up with a neutral blazer. This is definitely going in my inspiration folder xoxo