Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LMFF | L'Oreal Paris Runway 4.


DION LEE
CHRISTOPHER ESBER
THERESE RAWSTHORNE
MAGDALENA VELEVSKA
GARY BIGENI
JOSH GOOT

L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival - Runway 4.

 I was literally on the edge of my seat on Monday night as the lights brightened, the music started pumping 
and Dion Lee's name popped up on the giant screens. 

He opened the show with a lot of bright orange and blue, stunning geometrical prints and sophisticated tailoring.
Following Dion Lee was National Designer award winner, Christopher EsberGary Bigeni
Magdalena VelevskaTherese RawsthorneJosh Goot and Ellery

I had the most incredible time and thought that this years Vogue show was that liiittle bit better than last years show.
(Despite a few heart-wrenching moments of models loosing their heels mid-runway).
I really love and am so proud of what's coming out of Australian fashion.

Who was your favourite?
Mine was definately Dion Lee and Ellery.

Editing: Me via Diptic.

3 comments:

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

Ellery was my fave! At first I thought it was part of the show when they ditched the heels..! Cant' believe you saw me, yes I was snapping like crazy but the shots turned out well :)
Catch up next time for sure! xx

JADE EMILY said...

Looks incredible! Some of the pieces are just gorgeous, x

JADE EMILY
Online clothing store launching this March!
www.jadeemily.com.au
www.facebook.com/JadeEmilyOnline

Elin Kling said...

The CHRISTOPHER ESBER collection... mjau!