Friday, August 17, 2012

Home Grown.



There have been a few treasures on Stockholm Street Style of late.
Jessica Stein of Tuula being one of them.

If you follow her blog, you would know she's off living the dream right now, travelling around Europe 
and making her readers incredibly envious with every photo diary and outfit post created.

Surprisingly, I found that she suits the Givenchy rottweiler tee a whole lot.
I believe the skirt and the shoes are both Zara and I feel fit the look so seamlessly.
I'm not a skirt kinda girl, but I've had my eye on this one for a little while now. It's subtle split is what got me.

I really wish I knew how she made her cash, because she is certainly one lucky girl!


3 comments:

The Chic Sheet said...

She exudes badass style maven...Just what I love! LOL. Oh, and when you find out how she makes her money then send the info my way ;)Hehe


XX,
Miranda

RAY said...

Oh, man. So good. i'm always in awe of these people who put outfits together so flawlessly. so inspiring. i am now following her blog!
xxx

Unknown said...

She makes money through blogging! You know how she's on fellt now, the guy pulls heaps of money for them to wear clothes and model them and attend events and all that. In a way each of the fellt bloggers has lost their voice a little bit. But still!
Babe'n!

xx