Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hometown, Melbourne.



I love the enormous feeling of nostalgia that overwhelms me when looking at photographic
 travel diaries featuring my home city of Melbourne, Victoria.
I have such a sense of pride and great admiration for my hometown, so I love nothing more than 
reading through someone else's experiences, explorations and adoring thoughts and staring 
longingly at their personal photographs that they have taken, capturing that one instant moment.

Jessica Stein of Tuula Vintage has just recently embarked on a whirlwind trip to Melbourne, attending fashion week 
and making a few pit stops into some of her most favourited destinations in the Melbourne CBD along the way. 
The Eureka Skydeck on Southbank gives you the most incredible view over the entire city and I'm assuming this 
is where Jess shot. Also at our iconic Flinders Street Station, popular laneways; Centre Place and Degraves Street 
and the Docklands featuring the Melbourne Star (or 'The Wheel') that also gives you another sky high 
view of the city and it's surroundings.

Melbourne is renowned for it's European feel, beautiful architecture and friendly vibe. 
This is the epitome of Melbourne in the one post.
G E T  H E R E.


source: tuulavintage | photography: melissafindley



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics. Nice town. Go on posting. Stella

Unknown said...

Melbourne is my 2nd favorite city in australia! you got perfect pics froms this lovely city!!! xx