Friday, June 13, 2014

Melbourne City Guide.




I recently wrote a post about my hometown of Melbourne and spoke about my admiration for the city. 
A few weeks ago I was approached by boohoo.com, who asked me to contribute to their Melbourne guide. 
The guide is made up of five Melbournians who are in 'in the know' of the best places to visit. I was asked 
to share my personal fashion hotspots with you, so take a look!

+ Bourke Street - it has big stores such as Zara, H&M and David Jones
+ Green With Envy on Flinders Lane - every girls favourite department store with international and local designers
+ Westfield Doncaster - who doesn't like hundreds of stores under the one roof!
+ Chapel Street, South Yarra - this has a mix of high-end and mainstream

Don't forget to check out the little laneways off the main streets as they are full of hidden gems!

Head over to boohoo.com blog to take an even better look.
(Sadly the infographic colours just aren't as pretty in blogger!)


*Since going to print, GPO has been transformed incredibly into a great space that is now home 
to H&M (Yay!). In addition, the Stokehouse re-opened it's doors on Alfred Place in the CBD. 



2 comments:

substance for Belle. said...

eeeeeeeeee! :) awesome work girl! xxxx big love

RUSTIC HOUSES said...

Love Melbourne!