Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Zimmermann Resort 2015.



"Light Riot"

Soft whites and licorice blacks, boho inspired prints, embroidered lace and subtle cut-outs.
That's what can be expected of Nicky and Simone Zimmermann's latest collection.
Nicky said that the collection came from the memory she had of travelling to Bali when she was 
younger and falling in love with the way the women wore white, embroidered lace blouses with 
sarongs and how they would contrast beautiful prints with the clean white fabric. She wanted to 
translate that memory into the resort collection.

I wouldn't mind wandering the beaches in Bali or the streets of Amsterdam in these pieces.
My picks are the ones in the larger images, but really, the swimsuits are pretty incredible.
I don't think I could actually go in the water with them, I'd have to limit myself to sitting on the 
edge of the pool in them if anything, sipping on a fruity cocktail.





No comments: