Wednesday, November 26, 2014

KYM ELLERY.



Kym Ellery is hands down my most-loved Australian designers

On most accounts, it's the person/soul behind the label that has a killer wardrobe. 
I mean, the genius designs and creations don't come from out of nowhere, right? 
With Kym Ellery - I understand her endlessly stylish outfit choices, I hardly ever have to question 
where any of the items that she is wearing is from; because most often than not it is from her own 
line; and she just gets fashion, in a whole new way. And I love that.

I lust after each collection every season and if I could afford 
to, I would buy a piece of hers from each collection, every year.

x.



1 comment:

K A T H L E E N said...

agreed! what a great post filled with inspiration. love how effortless yet chic they are!

www.formemag.com
www.kkathlenn.blogspot.com
@formemageditor