Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Best Dressed at the Golden Globes.



Best Dressed: Sienna Miller in Miu Miu

Runner Up: Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead

It's been awhile since we have seen Sienna take on the red carpet, and let me tell you it was one I have 
anticipated for awhile now, as I am a huge fan of her style. I love that she still remains dedicated to 
her well-publicised 'boho' roots, even at these prestigious Hollywood events. 
My most favourite element of her dress is the detail down the plunged neckline and the sheer back 
detail. While I do feel that the chosen material has the potential to look matronly and outdated, the 
embellishments on the gown balance it out and with her flawless wavy cropped hairstyle and natural 
make up look, the entire look head to toe is worthy of being Best Dressed at this years Golden Globes.

I have selected Diane Kruger as the runner-up in the Best Dressed sakes. I thought that she looked 
super classy and elegant in her figure-hugging sparkling silver gown. She never fails to disappoint, 
always choosing the right dress for every occasion and pulling it off so immaculately, down to hair and 
make-up. I am constantly baffled by the fact that she styles every single red carpet event herself. 
No help from a stylist! Double round of applause from me.

Let me know who your best and perhaps worst dressed was...

Thanks to Harper's Bazaar for the imagery.



No comments: